managing people business
Strategy of knowledge enterprise
If you are in the business of selling knowledge and expertise, the value of your company extends well beyond financial measures. Likely, your most valuable asset are intangible assets such as your people, tool&process, brand & reputation that means you must overcome unique challenges:
- How do you attract and retain the right people in fast moving industries?
- How do you get the most out of employees while still remaining an “employer of choice”?
- How do you ensure that your people align with your growth strategy?
- How do you develop ability to acquire and retain profitable customers?
- How do you invest in building knowhow while maintaining profitable result?
In the workshop, participants develop the skills required to fully leverage their people, knowhow and image as sources of competitive advantage, and execute a successful business strategy.
The challenge is to attract and retain the right clients and employees in order to create short-term profits and long-term value.
Shared understanding of how a knowledge intensive enterprise works, how to set and align employee and client strategy to corporate business strategy and improve business result by attracting and retain the right clients and employees.
Target group : Senior management, Manager and Talent
Learning Tool : CELEMI Tango Business simulation