the challenges and how to effectively help managers use more coaching skills
Coaching is an essential leadership skill that managers use to develop employees full potential and improve the performance in their units. Some say you can’t be a great manager without being a good coach.
While many organizations invest heavily in coaching training, there are three common challenges that prevent many managers from actually using more coaching skills.
Join this free discovery session (by invitation only) to explore the challenges and how to better overcome them. Read more details and register your interest here.
Objectives & Agenda
- explore the 3 challenges we face when trying to help managers apply coaching skills
- what we can do to overcome those challenges
- showcase practical training methodology and tool-kits to support managers
Date & Location
March 25, 2015, 13.00 - 16.30
@ The Landmark Bangkok
- Mr Martin Aldergard from ENPEO Consulting, will speak on the common challenges and how to overcome them
- Ms Theera Tananchai from ENPEO Consulting, will showcase example of coaching training tool-kits
- As special guest speaker Dr Gerrit Pelzer from Vivo Coaching, will speak on the mind-sets and beliefs that might limit managers from applying more coaching skills
Dr Pelzer founded Vivo Coaching in 2010 and focuses on coaching Executives in Transitions & Cross-Cultural Leadership Effectiveness. Gerrit is a Certified Professional Coach (ICA), a Professional Certified Coach (ICF), and looks back at 12 years senior management experience in Europe and Asia.
Interested to attend?
Please contact us if you are interested to know more of this event. This event is free of charge and by invitation only. ENPEO typically invites 2-4 members from the same company, and try to achieve an interesting mix of companies participating.
Contact directly to:
Ms. Sasiwimon - Learning Consultant, ENPEO
phone : 02 645 2882, 087 848 3428
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact through web:
Provide your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.